Chinese President Hu Jintao’s just-concluded visit to Russia is the latest in a decade-long effort that has established a new era of cooperation between the two neighboring world powers.
The state visit, from June 15 to 18, is his fifth since 2003, and continues a process of closer ties between the two countries at all levels since they signed the landmark China-Russia Treaty of Good-Neighborliness, Friendship and Cooperation in July 2001.
- St. Petersburg Economic Forum in full swing (rt.com)
- US are jealous of Russian-Chinese ties – expert (rt.com)
- Canada, Russia reinforce aerospace, economic ties (dmacc5022.wordpress.com)
- Chinese president greeted with pomp and pageantry in Moscow (rt.com)
- Russian and Chinese leaders meet in Moscow (rt.com)
- Russia, China postpone major gas deal (seattlepi.com)