In his latest June outlook on the global economy, Faber asked investors to stay away from industrial commodities. “Global growth is slowing, which means weaker demand and lower prices for industrial commodities,” he said.
Faber who publishes the widely circulated Gloom, Boom, and Doom Report said that he still likes gold and recommends a gradual accumulation despite market fluctuations.
Read the rest here.
- High and Going Higher, Low and Going Lower (lewrockwell.com)
- Marc Faber on China, US economies (investmentpostcards.com)
- Government Is Stabbing the Private Sector (lewrockwell.com)
- Marc Faber: Gold is Still Cheap! (cointrader.wordpress.com)
- Here’s The Video Of Marc Faber Ranting On QE And Illiterate Kids Being Born Out Of Wedlock (businessinsider.com)
- Prepare For Another War (lewrockwell.com)
- MARC FABER: Ben Bernanke Is A Murderer Of The Middle Class (businessinsider.com)
- “Only at the Federal Reserves is there no inflation” and related posts (thenewspundit.com)
- Peter Schiff Marc Faber Radio Show (livingstrongandhappy.blogspot.com)
- Faber: “Only at the Fed is there no inflation” (investmentpostcards.com)